High Volume Alerts and Notifications
Voice Broadcasting, SMS, Fax, Email
- Automates the delivery of high-volume outbound notifications or alerts in any channel the recipient prefers — SMS, voice, email or fax.
- Speeds cycle times, improves customer service, and strengthens revenue flow
- Easy-to-use — lets you manage your notifications from any browser, or you can use our API to integrate directly into your back-end systems
- Profitable — helps you improve your revenue streams and profitability
SMS, voice, email, fax — we were spending a fortune on multiple notification systems. Even worse, we were forced to switch between them manually, causing delays and errors. It was tedious and created a number of customer service issues.
Our Notifications Service is a 100% outsourced, cloud-based solution that lets you send and receive messages across multiple modes – SMS, voice, email, and fax. It’s ideal for fraud alerts, product or service updates, invoice reminders,
account updates, order status, appointment confirmations, prescription refills, employee scheduling changes, travel notifications, and other communications that need to be sent in a host of different formats. Message Impact Notifications Service eliminates the IT infrastructure costs, administrative delays, customer service delays, and human errors associated with having to manage and use multiple messaging systems.
- Supports a unified communications strategy connecting you to all of your stakeholders
- Automates the delivery of high-volume outbound notifications in any channel the recipient prefers and will respond to – SMS, voice, email, or fax
- Speeds cycle times and improves customer service, creating a decisive competitive advantage in your markets
- Facilitates compliance with today’s privacy, security, auditing, and records-keeping mandates
- Improved customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Manage all notifications mediums in all geographies and languages from a single, easy-to-use web portal or API
- Greater efficiency of high volume notifications
- More effective accounts receivables collections
- Reduced manual calling costs
Optimization of call center resources
- Improved internal business continuity communications
- Secure web-based portal to manage all notifications mediums - email, SMS, and voice
- Documented SDK for integration into existing applications and workflow
- Call script branching to automate sophisticated multi-level questionnaires
- Text-to Speech (TTS) capability in over 40 languages for voice notifications
- Voice capability that gives the recipient an option to speak to a live agent and take further action
- Dynamic inserts for message personalization
- Call pacing features
- Cloud-based architecture
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Or call 1-877-234-8138